“It’s only a couple of months since I bought my iPhone, and I have already been facing some issues. The primary issue I’ve had is that my iPhone power button is stuck, and I cannot turn my device on. How to get rid of this chaos”?
People take pride in using the iPhone, and why not? Apple has introduced some unbelievable features to iOS devices. But, it’s an old saying that no one is perfect, and so did iPhone is.
You might have to face some issues when using an iOS device. Many people have complained that the power button is stuck on their iPhones, and they don’t know what caused this issue.
You can’t rule out some things to be the main reasons for this issue, but that’s not important. Instead, you might look to fix this issue, and guess what? We’ve prepared a guide to fix this issue.
Part 1: How to Fix the iPhone Power Button is Stuck
Way 1: Clean Dust with Alcohol
If your iPhone power button is stuck, you should check if there is dust on the power. Sometimes, when you expose the iPhone to a dusty area, it makes a way to affects your device.
Hence, in this situation, you might clean the dust using a cloth. However, if a cloth doesn’t remove the dust, you can always opt for Alcohol to clean the dust.
Since Alcohol comes with strong resisting power, it can quickly help you clean the dust on the power button.
Way 2: Remove Case to Try Again When iPhone Power Button is Stuck
An iPhone’s case helps you unintentionally protect your device when you unintentionally throw it in the air. But the thing is that you’ll need to be pretty careful when looking for a case.
Sometimes, it happens that a case covers too much space on your device and ends up affecting your iPhone power button. If you put the iPhone case on iPhone’s power button, it won’t work.
What you need to do here is to opt for a case that doesn’t cover the power button’s space. If you’ve already put a case on your iPhone and your iPhone’s power button isn’t working, you might consider removing the case to see how it goes.
If this also doesn’t fix your issue and your power button is stuck on iPhone, watch out for the next solution.
Way 3: Go to Apple Store Genius Bar
Despite having tried the above-mentioned things, if power button on iPhone stuck and you don’t know how to fix it, you might consider visiting Apple Store Genius Bar.
However, you’ll need to make the appointment before visiting them, as you can book your appointment data by navigating to getsupport.apple.com. They will ask you to tell the device name and model, and the chances of an issue getting solved are immense.
If you find it hard to contact Apple Store and want to try other things, you can navigate to the next solution.
Way 4: Use AssistiveTouch as the Power Button
If your iPhone power button is stuck, you won’t be able to turn off or lock your iPhone. What would you do to lock your iPhone?
Luckily, you can AssitiveTouch as a virtual button that helps you turn off or lock your iPhone without using the power button. Remember, it is a temporary solution, and you try to fix the power button as soon as possible. You can follow the guide below to turn on the AssitiveTouch button.
- 1. After unlocking your iPhone, you’ll need to launch iPhone settings and navigate to the “General” icon.
- 2. Please navigate to the Accessibility icon and then toggle the AssitiveTouch option after finding it from there.
- 3. Now, a dimming light circle will be shown on your screen, and then you can enter into the Assistive Touch menu after tapping on it.
- 4. If you’re looking to turn your device off, you’ll only need to click on the Assistive Touch icon.
- 5. Now, you’ll be able to choose various options, including Siri, Home, etc. All you need to do is hit the “Device” icon.
- 6. You can also see other options, including Volume down, up, etc. If you intend to lock your screen, you’ll only need to press and hold “Lock Screen” for a couple of seconds.
- 7. Once you press and hold the “Lock Screen” icon, you’ll be able to see the Power slider on your screen, and all you need to do is slide it to switch off your iPhone.
Way 5: Fix Stuck iPhone Power Button with the System Repair Tool
You can fix the “my iPhone 11 power button is stuck” issue by opting for Starzsoft Fixcon. It is a remarkable tool that helps you eliminate about 150+ iOS issues with minimal effort. The standout aspect is that it doesn’t cause any data loss.
- 1. After installing the software from the official website, you’ll need to install the software straightaway. Launch it and connect the iOS device to the PC.
- 2. Select Standard Repair Mode from Fixcon’s main interface.
- 3. Start downloading the firmware package by hitting the Download icon.
- 4. Now, you only need to tap Continue to start restoring the iOS device.
Part 2: How to Turn on iPhone when Power Button on iPhone Stuck
If your power button is stuck on iPhone, you can still turn your iPhone on by plugging the device into a power source, including a wall charger or a computer. You can follow the complete guide below to put things in order.
- 1. Connect iPhone to computer via lightning cable.
- 2. Now, you’ll need to wait for moments before the Apple logo appears, and in this way, you’ll be able to turn your iPhone on.
- 3. If you can’t turn on your device by connecting it to a PC, there might be a hardware issue, and you should look to fix it as soon as possible.
Part 3: How to Fix When Stuck iPhone Power Button There are Hardware Issues
You shouldn’t try to do anything if your iPhone has a hardware issue and you cannot use the power button appropriately. Instead, you should consult Apple Store and ask about the warranty status of your iPhone.
If there is any warranty time left, you’ll be able to repair your device without paying even a penny. However, if your device runs out of warranty time, you can visit any nearby mobile store and ask them to repair your device.
The technicians in the shop might take some time before getting your issue solved. There is a possibility that your power button got broken, and you ended up having the issue you’re currently dealing with.
That’s it. You won’t find any insightful guide to fix the issue you’re facing than our article. If your iPhone power button is stuck, you can take help from this post.
We’ve revealed various exciting methods, and you won’t find any difficulty using these methods. All the methods make sense, and you might fix your issue following these. However, StarzSoft Fixcon has a better success rate than any other method.